Thanks for the replied everyone! Let's see if I can address some of the questions. :)

Q: "It will work on android?"
A: For right now, it's a Windows only app.

Q: (Well, not really a question...) "It will be more complete than mine. I still use the physical chits. It makes it possible to play with a mix between physical ship logs and electronical."
A: True, my app will automate much of the gameplay, which I think is fine for solo play. When playing with a friend or a group, I think I would really like using your app, as I kinda like using the Ship Logs and whatnot...

Q: "Do you have an estimated completion date?"
A: Not really, I just twiddle with it in my spare time. That being said, a lot of the heavy work has been finished. I've created classes for ship logs, decks, individual cards, damage counters, etc... Now I'm just writing the code to apply the existing game rules using those objects... When you start a game, it creates a Ship Log for each ship, as well as creating a maneuver deck for each ship. When an AI ship moves, the app is literally pulling a random card from a virtual deck. When combat occurs, the app pulls virtual counters for the given range and arc. There's a bit of user input that is needed, as the app isn't keeping track of where the ships are physically; you still have to do that. :) But setting the app up to work the same way the physical game does makes it relatively easy to apply the rules when coding. Right now, only the standard solo movement rules have been created. I want to include Fred Miracle's movement rules, as well as Powder Monkeys (with permission of course, which I still need to ask for... Speaking of, anyone know how to get a-hold of Richard Bradley?) I've got a version that only generates maneuver cards that I can upload if anyone's interested.

Q: "Will it also write up the After Action Reports"
A: Would you like it to? What would you want in them? It would be easy enough to log the actions, and save them as a text file.

Q: "What are you using for manoeuvre computation?"
A: So far, the maneuvers are computed strictly following the solo rules in the book. Sort of... It requires user input for whether or not you are taken aback, and if using the advanced rules, whether or not you've got broken masts. The rules for the game didn't include anything rules for being taken aback or having broken masts for AI solo movement, but I included them, based on the regular rules.