Thread: Delayed Actions

Hybrid View

2nd Lieutenant
    Great Britain

Log Entries
    Name
    Richard

As I have mentioned elsewhere in this forum, we do not cause damage in collisions, as this leads to a trireme battle with rams if a ship gets close to striking, and can cause more damage by ramming his opponent!

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Herkybird View Post
    As I have mentioned elsewhere in this forum, we do not cause damage in collisions, as this leads to a trireme battle with rams if a ship gets close to striking, and can cause more damage by ramming his opponent!
    But you dont cause damage to an enemy vessel if you collide, it is only friendly ships that collide that take damage, this is to try and make sure you keep correct distance etc. Or have I missread the ruling?

Midshipman
    New Zealand

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Duff View Post
    But you dont cause damage to an enemy vessel if you collide, it is only friendly ships that collide that take damage, this is to try and make sure you keep correct distance etc. Or have I missread the ruling?
    I agree, only friendly ships colliding with each other have the potential to cause damage, which is different Wings of War.

One of my opponents doesn't like friendly ship collision damage. While I can understand his views, and perhaps the damage is too great, generally I dont have a problem. It certainly encourages players to consider their manoeuvres carefully.
    Visit "The Wargames Room":
    http://thewargamesroom.wordpress.com