Hybrid View

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Hi Jim,

Yes, it's a go. I have been sick this past week, so I am behind on uploading things. Actually, I am about to call the doctor's - time to go in to get some antibiotics, I believe; I haven't been able to shake this.

I have been thinking about the lack of activity here. I am not sure what is on the horizon, but I hope we'll experience new wind in our sails. It has been a hard year for SoG - production problems and delays, lack of news, lack of releases, etc. I haven't followed things on BGG or elsewhere, but if this site is any indicator, Ares should be concerned. I fear some of the original supporters have moved on.

I hope you had a pleasant Christmas.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Hi Jim,

Yes, it's a go. I have been sick this past week, so I am behind on uploading things. Actually, I am about to call the doctor's - time to go in to get some antibiotics, I believe; I haven't been able to shake this.

I have been thinking about the lack of activity here. I am not sure what is on the horizon, but I hope we'll experience new wind in our sails. It has been a hard year for SoG - production problems and delays, lack of news, lack of releases, etc. I haven't followed things on BGG or elsewhere, but if this site is any indicator, Ares should be concerned. I fear some of the original supporters have moved on.

I hope you had a pleasant Christmas.
    Christmas was nice and quiet, which is always preferable to me. Thanks!

If you have the crud I've been dealing with since November 19th you definitely should head to the doctor for some antibiotics. While I feel better now I still have the annoying cough and sinus issues. Whatever it is I've been told it's all over Madison, if not the entire state/region, and it lasts at least a month if not more.

I didn't mean to put undue pressure on you concerning the solo campaign, especially with your health and workload being what it is. Just take care of yourself and don't worry about SoG.