Thread: Northumberland and the north east

Hybrid View

Master & Commander
    UK

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Neil

Will you be posting them in the file section?

Quote Originally Posted by Herkybird View Post
    I am doing my own solo rules for this intriguing game. They are based loosely on the solo rules I made for Wings of Glory, template and all!
    If you or anyone wants to try them before I playtest at the club next Saturday, please just E-Mail me at richardbradley5@gmail.com, and I will send the PDF of the charts I have done.
    I have done charts for 1st and 2nd raters (100 gun+) and 74s so far.

2nd Lieutenant
    Great Britain

Log Entries
    Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Union Jack View Post
    Will you be posting them in the file section?
    If they play ok, I will do so...if I can find out how!

I will put them on our club's download page as well.

I have now completed all the charts I will need. After looking at the decks of the ships I have, I realised (hopefully correctly) that there are 4 basic types of deck:
    1st-2nd rates, 3rd-5th rate, Frigates and Unrated. The differences within these 4 main types are that as they get more manoeuverable, an extra turn card is included.
    The differences in individual decks within these 4 groups are in the length of move.

As I mentioned above, if you want a sneak-peek at them as they are pre-playtest, just E-Mail me at richardbradley5@gmail.com!

Master & Commander
    UK

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Neil

Done that if I can get them in time I'll give them a shot on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkybird View Post
    If they play ok, I will do so...if I can find out how!

I will put them on our club's download page as well.

I have now completed all the charts I will need. After looking at the decks of the ships I have, I realised (hopefully correctly) that there are 4 basic types of deck:
    1st-2nd rates, 3rd-5th rate, Frigates and Unrated. The differences within these 4 main types are that as they get more manoeuverable, an extra turn card is included.
    The differences in individual decks within these 4 groups are in the length of move.

As I mentioned above, if you want a sneak-peek at them as they are pre-playtest, just E-Mail me at richardbradley5@gmail.com!