Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
Gents, I'm going to be offline from about noon most of the way to Sunday night. Actually, would you both mind running tests in different avenues? Eric, I'm asking you for a 2-v-2 with equal forces other than Egmont gaining the "Armament Unrevealed Until Entering Range", and Jim, it'd be interesting to see how you might try to attack with this ship--so maybe make that one a Coin Toss too, for whether the AI knows about your special load in advance or not.

Eric, test protocol is basically two identical forces of two Slade 74's, just that one ship on one side gets the Egmont Option.

Also, in looking up this ship's history I found that after Cape Spartel she was laid up for around ten years, and it looks like she may not have even fired a shot there since Howe's objective was to draw a blockade out of position, so there may not be any empirical data to BE had for her, much like the effect of an Iowa-class broadside with nuke shells.
Will do. I've got some ideas to assist the AI when it discovers the armament capabilities of the Egmont.