Thread: Victory & Constitution reverse ship cards?

Hybrid View

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

I think DB is correct about SoG delays - cash-flow and juggling multiple product lines. Unfortunately, Jim is also correct - many gamers will move on. Hopefully, with GenCon behind them, and Essen being the only other big show in which they might be present this year, some attention can return to our beloved game.

For you X-Wingers, CSI has a sale today on the Imperial Aces Expansion Pack. I will be making my first X-Wing purchase today.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    For you X-Wingers, CSI has a sale today on the Imperial Aces Expansion Pack. I will be making my first X-Wing purchase today.
    You also need to get the core set and at least a second X-Wing fighter.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    You also need to get the core set and at least a second X-Wing fighter.
    George (CelticCat) has all of the X-Wing stuff, much in multiples. I have the key to his house.

I did throw the Core Set in the cart, along with the long-awaited new Panzer expansion. Now, I am awaiting the new Flying Colors expansion, and several other GMT games. I am impressed with the GMT games I have bought. They seem to be today's version of AH.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

And so it begins.