Thread: RACE SCENARIO FOR UPCOMING HURRICON CONVENTION IN FLORIDA

Hybrid View

Eric, I put some pix of the WOG race in an album. (Not sure how to find the link, but it is in my albums under WOG race.

One of the things I used was 'Devious Cards', where each player picked a pre written ability, which they could apply to another flyer, such as tampering with the fuel line, resulted in that pilot delaying take off by one move. Another being fuel tampering, where the victim had to use the equivalent of an engine damage special damage. The holding pilot could apply these to anyone they chose.

I think this variable could be used in the SOG 'Great Race' as well. Just have to think of some good ones. One idea, a rumor plant, that the grog was watered down, resulting in the crew revolting and the ship going ahead 1 move regardless of chosen move. Could be tricky if it happens at the wrong time.

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Erin, reminds me of the old Wizkids Pirates game with its "Event" cards. For example, "Becalmed" would let you throw a chit on the map and no ship within Long Range of it could move unless it was a galley or packing an oarsman, or Duel would give you a chance to kill one of your enemy's high-value crew at the risk of possibly losing your own.