Thread: My Version of Scenario Book

Threaded View

Default My Version of Scenario Book

Hey Guys,

I still don't have my stuff, so I spent some time today whipping up the start of my own scenario compilation. I enjoy researching and reading about the historical engagements almost as much as playing most of the games I do play. When it comes to Napoleonic naval engagements, many are quite lop sided affairs in terms of ships involved, but I've done some work to ferret out some of the less lopsided ones. The one tricky thing is that we don't necessarily have all the classes available to us just yet to play all these, but once the next wave comes out, we should have pretty close to what we need. I'm also considering making some sheets for these ships, not sure yet.

Most of this is courtesy of Wikipedia, so I didn't create most of the text - just cleaned it up a bit and made it look a bit prettier. Any errors are probably my own, and I still have to go back and proofread them a few more times. I'm also planning to get a high res pick of my mats and ships when the do arrive and probably replace the graphics I have used at this point with better ones. Still a WIP.

Oh, and no copyright infringement is meant by any of this, just doing it for my own personal enjoyment and use (and anyone else who would get some enjoyment from it). The file section seems to be down, so this may not work and I may have to link this to somewhere else.

Master Campaign File.pdf
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 01-04-2014 at 23:12.