Thread: SoG Gear Request

Hybrid View

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Unfortunately, the Dr.I shirts do not sale well (I still have quite a few left taking up my very limited storage space for products) and there was not even enough interest in the Camel shirt to do a print run. I do not see this being any different with AoS shirts. Perhaps after the game has been out a while and there are a lot more members on the site I'll consider doing some.

Awards Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    Unfortunately, the Dr.I shirts do not sale well (I still have quite a few left taking up my very limited storage space for products) and there was not even enough interest in the Camel shirt to do a print run. I do not see this being any different with AoS shirts. Perhaps after the game has been out a while and there are a lot more members on the site I'll consider doing some.
    The Wings side of the world currently has about 9 times the membership as this side.
    It will be interesting to see what kind of a membership uptick there is once the game is available.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Curtis

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    Bummer. Perhaps it's lack of choices? I know if you had an SE-5a shirt, I'd have bought that in a heartbeat.

I may still buy one of those DR.I shirts from you, but you no longer have red in my size (obvious color choice for said aircraft), so I'll have decide which other color is going to look the best. Any pics of the alternate colors?

Either way, I totally understand. Thanks for the quick replies gents. And yeah, the Trafalgar painting would be amazing.

Awards Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bruce

I wonder if making available something like designs on a heat transfer medium (paper?) using Plastisol type inks (as opposed to simple ink jet alternatives) might be a way around the high inventory carrying cost of finished shirts while still making a product available that would add to the comradery of this group?