Thread: Victory and Constitution?

Hybrid View

Ordinary Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Mark

Will these be available in retail? I couldn't pony up more than $130 for the Earlybird Lt. level at the time. I was kind of banking on them being available in the retail channel.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by mleaman View Post
    Will these be available in retail? I couldn't pony up more than $130 for the Earlybird Lt. level at the time. I was kind of banking on them being available in the retail channel.
    Yes. Don't pay attention to the dates, but from the KS page:

- HMS Victory Option - You may add $ 20 to your pledge (Canadian backers must add $3, International backers must add $ 8 to cover shipping charges) to request the HMS Victory option. HMS Victory will be presented as a Special Ship Pack, with:

enhanced detail
    special deck including the Captain and Admiral cards, and Crew and Ability cards, related to the ships
    multiple ship cards/ship logs accounting for the variation of crew and equipment cards in the history of the ship.

We expect the HMS Victory Special Ship Pack to retail at approximately $25/$28.This option is expected to ship in January, 2014.

- USS Constitution Option - You may add $ 20 to your pledge (Canadian backers must add $ 23, International backers must add $ 8 to cover shipping charges) to request the USS Constitution option. The US Constitution will be presented as a Special Ship Pack, similar to the HMS Victory Special Ship Pack, and will retail at approximately $25/$28 . This option is expected to ship in January, 2014.

- HMS Victory + USS Constitution Combo Option - If you request both the Victory and the Constitution, shipping charges are only due once. So US backers may add $ 40, Canadian backers $ 43 ($ 40+ $ 3), International backers add $ 48 ($ 40+$ 8) to include both ships with their rewards. This option is expected to ship in January, 2014.